Education Technology magazine to be launched
Following the ever-growing success of University Business magazine, publishers Wildfire Communications are pleased to announce the launch of a new title: Education Technology.
Education Technology will cover the ICT developments that are relevant to the entire education sector – from primary schools to universities.
With an already impressive subscription database of over 2,500 ICT professionals within the education industry, Education Technology is the definitive resource for technology news, reviews and features.
The magazine enables readers to invest smartly, purchase wisely and utilise regularly, thus providing an unrivalled ICT experience to staff and students alike.
As a quarterly magazine, Education Technology will broadcast articles and stories to an information-hungry audience every three months.
Highlights will include:
- Sector news and analysis broken down into easily digestible chunks.
- Unbiased product reviews with equipment that has been tested in a real and demanding educational environment.
- Informative and topical opinion pieces written by educational professionals who know the ICT sector inside and out.
- An array of editorial features providing insight into the latest technological trends, innovations and developments.
- A monthly e-bulletin providing up-to-the-minute digital content.
The first sample edition will be available to delegates at the UCISA2012 conference, but can also be obtained through Wildfire Communications – the publishers behind University Business, University Caterer and Imagine magazines.
For more information or to find out about our advertising rates, please
e-mail Sara Moyce.